A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their device. Depending on the information contained and the manner in which the user employs their device, they may be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the proper operation of the Internet, and they provide innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, making browsing and using our website easier to use.
According to what is established in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of June 11,on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), TOT PAL SL must inform users of the cookies used on our website:
Purpose / More information
It is used to distinguish users.
It is generated automatically in a transparent way for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties
Cookies for internal use
Transfer data to Google
They are used to remember user preferences while browsing.
Also for the counting, by Google, of the number of users that use the maps
To make advertising more attractive
And to provide security mechanisms that prevent unauthorized access to user access data or the information they provide in contact forms.
In addition, TOT PAL SL informs users that they have the option of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, allowing them to prevent these cookies from being installed on their hard drive if they wish.
Below, we provide links for different browsers that can be used to complete this configuration:
- For Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- For Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies